Saturday, October 10, 2015

Review: This Book Will Change Your Life

This Book Will Change Your Life This Book Will Change Your Life by Amanda Weaver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't begin to explain how much I love this book.
I was stuck in a book funk for what felt like forever and then I was given this honest review. The cover and the title put me off and I keep skimming past it on my kindle, not wanting to pick it up. But I am so glad that I did. Talk about that epic sweet candy romance of all romance.
Ben is a geek who works in a run down book store and is in love with the one of the girls who works in the coffee shop across the street. They are friends but he has never worked up the confidence to ask her out.
Then in comes Hanna.
She is 18 and has never read a book for fun. This for Ben is shocking. They build up a friendship over the books and Hanna starts to fall in love with Ben. This is when things start to get interesting but I won't give it away.
I will say this is a MUST read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment